Saturday, September 20, 2008

my umpire.

i could've at least pretend that i don't like you cause it's all for the best.

Know what?! I hate myself for getting so giddy yesterday. It's weird how I used to think that what I did was right then take them back hours after. I've come to realized that it was wrong. So wrong. Lately, that expression has been giving me problems- like, what should I do when I see you? will everything change? should I do it again? and regrets.




What can I say?! I'm good at what I did- that's my problem. It used to be a normal thing to do before. But you changed that. Now, it won't be the same normal thing that I'm capable of doing. Only when you're around, though. How can a movement of approximately 13-17 facial muscles picture an indescribable, intergalactic wide-like feeling? How can a smile do that? Wait, is that even possible?




Keep in mind that, just because you look like my friend's ex-bf, or you're soooo good in softball- err, I mean AMAZING in softball (I like what you did yesterday, I have to admit. Like, how you slid your way to the 2nd base), or you look good when you're playing the sport, or even cute when you smile, and sporty, and- and you look damm** good in your softball uniform, it doesn't mean that I fully like like you.



Umm...let's just wait and see.




&& thanks for your support and trust. *Sigh* If you only knew how happy I was when you talked to me when I was standing on 3rd base while waiting for my turn to home run.
Know that, you'll always be my umpire that I have a crush on. <3



No people, I'm not talking about iPod. I'm over him already. He already has a girlfriend. Puh-leez! I'm so fed up with thoughts of him, okieees. And besides, I don't get to see him on a regular basis. We're better off as strangers.








B/N: After days of hiatus, I'm back!


P.S. It's just like, okay? and not love. LOLZ.
P.P.S. Let's keep the site child-friendly (**)
P.P.P.S. B/N = Blogger's Note. HEH.

xo,
-♥C.

No comments: