I'm sooo exhausted right now. I couldn't even move my legs 360 degrees. I was the fielder/base three supporter during the drill where I crashed down, chasing after the ball. Much to everyone's surprise, I CAUGHT IT! Buahaha. Of course, I am PROUD of myself. Who wouldn't be?! I was taking a risk! So not easy. I was too focused to catch the ball that I forgot my balance. LOL.
I was running after the ball in this same manner. B L A M E T H E B A L L ! >.<*BAM!*.
Gasps here, gasps there. Much to my embarrassment, I tend not to get up from my place. People who were there locked their eyes on me. My teammates were so caring that they even went to check if I was okay. Yippee! No one from my crush list were there to watch me fall. I'm half-sad that [UGH! Dad came in to check on me. He wants me to study for my quiz like right now. Then I made an excuse that I was doing a research. HAHAHA. I didn't lie since I do have something to research on. =P] not one of them was able to see me catch the ball in a very dramatic way and be mesmerized. HAHAHAHA. A girl can dream, y'all! 

"Now, that's a true player!"
Our professional trainer said that to the group, ALOUD! Wow. At last an achievement! Hep-hep-hooray!
When I came home, I found bruises on the upper part of my left thigh. It's painful up to now but I don't care. It's worth it. And my face is red like tomato. Everything hurts, actually. It's not that easy to be an athlete. I used to think of quitting but I realized that I love playing on the field. Cause it's F-U-N. And I just can't quit cause my teammates are very supportive.
My goal now is to... hit the ball if it's my turn to bat! I just couldn't get it right. Amf!
Argh! I still have to study for a long quiz tomorrow morning. Kill me. Please. JK!
Ciao.
P.S. Thanks to those who love my template. I got it from blogskins.com and edited it to stay unique among others who used the same template.
xo,
-♥C.


No comments:
Post a Comment