Monday, September 8, 2008

crazy now!

Oh my gawd! I think I'll fail the recent TFN quiz. Though it was an announced quiz, it still WASN'T EASY! Helloooh?! Like, my brain can't store that much information [just about 5 theories] in just one night. ARGH! Anyway, I'll do better next time -which reminds me, I still have to study for my Gen. Psychology quiz on Wednesday [&& not today. LOL. Thank heavens, I didn't study]. Okay. You can kill me now. If only I'm as smart as Einstein then I wouldn't have to go to school to learn. :-P



Hmm...




It rained. Hard. And I'm not feeling well. We only had 2 classes: English && Chemistry. My Algebra teacher dismissed us early for an important reason: Sept. 8 is Mother Mary's Birthday.


I came in late for English today. I went to church to hear mass along with 2 of my friends in school. Good thing my teacher came in 20 minutes after we came in.



I hate BearShare! Pervs would nudge me. Geez, where are the good and cute guys nowadays?!
I miss Limewire. Too bad I can't use it for now because people say it's full of virus. :\

I'm sleepy. I think I have to go and rest. I still have to wake up at 5 am tomorrow for softball practice. Ugh! Jogging too. I have to be there earlier than the others so that I can jog early and finish early. Don't worry, I won't be jogging the whole time.

xo,

-♥C.



No comments: