Thursday, September 11, 2008

plus!

Phew! I'm mega tired. Just came home from mall today. It's burnin' up outside and the air's very warm. Dayumm, global warming. I feel hot. o.0 Okaaay, it sounds totally wrong. HAHAHA. Don't get it the wrong way, people! It's 'literally' hot in here.



"If I don't say this now, I'll surely break."




In hands now: Totalgirl Plus! [I'll post pictures of it later. I don't feel like taking pictures with this temperature]



I love it! I walked across 'Bookbugs' with Mary, my friend, and saw a copy of it on a magazine stand. We went inside to buy and I decided to have a Choco Caramel to quench thrist after. I almost went home with an empty wallet. Since, buying the magazine today and purchasing Zagu weren't in my plan. But I managed to pay a ride home with few pennies left inside. :D


P.S. Jessy, here's the link to Breaking Dawn that you wanted: http://www.savefile.com/files/1780997. Enjoy reading!
P.P.S. MacKenna, I made it in http://www.myflashfetish.com. You have to sign up first before you can make your own playlist of songs. =]


xo,
-♥C.

No comments: