Heeey, what's up? Waaaw! I'm posting for four consecutive nights. I'm not really fond of giving juicy updates on my other blog sites [I have like, 3 of them which I haven't opened for months now], but let's see how far this blog can go updated.
*Notice my change of fonts? Heh. Tryin' something new*
Soo... my Gen. Psychology instructor told us about this, so-called, 'fear of the unknown'. My 'unknown' has a fixed meaning. It makes me think of bizarre things, or even creatures around us that can't be seen by our naked eyes. I remembered that the word is a variable, so it's applicable to all 'unknown' stuff or future situations. HAHA. Okayssss. I forgot that. =]
WEEEEE. I'm so jumpy right now! I saw my crush tonight. He was wearing a white sleeveless shirt and a basketball shorts and his face was sort of tired but still cute. I think he just finished jogging that time. Yey! Crush looked at me. Umm... I would always feel uneasy when I would say that he's my recent crush since I had never looked at him in a crush-like way before. It all started last Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2008. I was in school for softball practice, remember, and he was there, since he's friends with two or four of my teammates. That day, I saw him training his self for soccer alone, listening to his iPod. I wanted to jog with him around the campus. Maybe he'd change my attitude towards jogging. I might like it instead. HAHA. And how would that ever happen when we aren't even friends?! And because of his constant listening to his iPod, I codenamed him after that object. I shall call him, iPod from this time on. [Keep that in your long-term memory since you'll be reading more about my encounters with him in the 'unknown' future]
Who knows where this feelings could go. It's still...UNKNOWN.
Tsk.Tsk. But there's one thing I know of, NO CLASSES TOMORROW!
P.S. Oh iPod, when will you reach in to my hands!
xo,
-♥C.

No comments:
Post a Comment