Friday, September 12, 2008

not possible for me not to care;

Miss me? Heh. You know you do. Don't deny it. HAHA. Seriously, I'm just tryin' to piss you off. LOL. Did it work? Tell me later, mmkay?

I came home very late. My parents' were pretty angry 'bout that. Luckily, I thought of blurting out first the reason why I came home late so that they won't be able to talk just to scold me. Pretty smart, eh? They can't blame me.

So [let's jump back to the topic] my reason why I was late, it's because my batchmate lost his mother in a heart attack last September 08, 2008 and I went there to visit. I've known 'bout this tragedy days after it happened but I never had the time and energy [well, from whole day of practice] to pay a visit. It still wasn't planned so my money wasn't enough to pay for fares. Same thing happened with my two friends. HAHA. We were all B.R.O.K.E.

We made use of our wise brains and later came up with the same idea: BORROW MONEY. And so we did. We deposited our pride at the courtesy booth and claim it maybe after paying our debt.

&& so the journey continued...


We took a ride going to our first stop. And we were lucky to sit across 4 cute guys. HEHE. But we didn't flirt or anything. EW. They're like, younger than us. Pedophile, much?


When we reached first stop, we rode a miniature version of the jeepney we first rode going to our destination.

There were already people there; some of them are from my class who happened to be friends with him. I even saw my old classmate back in sixth grade. He's still 'her'self. If you get what I mean. Tsk. Tsk.

Geez, my friend lost weight. He used to be in a normal shape; not too skinny nor too huge. His weight was just enough for his body built. But now, he's like thinner.

I totally know what he feels right now. I recently lost my grandmother too. It was of course, sad but I can't do anything to bring her back. My tears aren't enough. Our tears aren't enough. It's hard to accept that the person you shared moments with passed away. That is why people can't blame me if I think or ask too much about his condition. He once helped me, now it's my turn to help him. My presence helped, I guess.


And one thing why I worry much about him is because...



I kind of like him.


-but
I won't let myself think about this cause I don't want to fall for him.



&& ANOTHER THING, I DON'T TAKE CRUSHES SERIOUSLY.


[So off-topic!]

That's all. HAHA...


'kbaybay.

P.S. Condolences, Friend.

xo,
-♥C.

No comments: