Hey! Back from never never land. Weee.
You see, I haven't updated my entries since September. I was pretty much preoccupied with school and I couldn't somehow squish in writing into my schedule- but I managed to steal time just to change my skin. Cause I was, well, tired of my previous skin.
Anyway, it's now October! I'm stoked! I'm stoked. Go figure why. Hehe.
=3 =3 =3
Soo, there's this song and everytime I would listen to this, I feel sad.
Hmm, why?
Same question I have in mind. Why kaya? Don't say that it reminds me of my boyfriend cause; uno, I never had one (NBSB ang dating!); dos, I will never get one until I finish college (I promised that to myself. "Promises are meant to be broken." Hmm, let's wait and see); and tres, I prefer drowning myself with tons of crushes than sticking to one. Hellooohs!? I'm not ashamed admitting that I never had one cause there are like millions of us, NBSB's and I'm just one of them.
But, I tell you, even though my lovelife's stuck on zero, I won't deny that I do have my own kilig moments. Hmmm, it's a private matter. Tsk2. I'll tell you when I'm ready. See?! I'm sooo conservative. Is it because I'm an NBSB?
What?! Oh, you mean, what's the song? Click and you'll find out. =3
Ohh, it's raining. The wind must've felt my sadness and carried rain with him. Great, cause the song totally fits in to the weather. Haaay, such coincidence.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I've heard 'bout the Joe-Taylor breakup and all I can say is that,
You are the one that I belong to; and don't you leave me.
- C.
HAHA. Okay, I have this huge crush on Joe Jonas and I know I'm not the only one. I'd sound hypocrite if I'd say, "I feel sad for what happened" cause I'm sort of not and I'm sad about me being mean by admitting that. *ding!* OMG! I just realized that no matter what will happen to Joe's lovelife, I'll never be a part of it.
D'oh?!
Uhh, thanks for stating the obvious, you guys. Ugh! Stupid distance and social status differences!. Dx
xo,
-C.
No comments:
Post a Comment