I miss every little thing about it. I miss my school uniform, my friends, teachers...EVERYTHING. Ayoko na! First year palang dami nang problema!
This is it, people. I've already made my decision that I'll hate my college life forever (Overreacting ba? You don't have any idea kasi about what happened). IDK why. I want to transfer schools so bad cause something (err, someone) pushed me to want so. Actually, not just only one but a whole group of them. I won't mention what breed (LOL.) nor mention their kind, it would just piss me off and you wouldn't want that (=. They've caused me (and my other close friend) pain up to now. Di lang kasi ordinaryng pain, it's even worse than having an unlucky day. I don't know when this will end and neither do I know how will this end. Tsk. Tsk. This is unfortunately hard, it's just me (and my other friend. But I felt that it's just me that they're hating on) versus them. I do have other close friends to stand by me but they aren't that supportive unlike my HS friends whom I miss most! And I can sense that they don't want to get theirselves into this.
But the game isn't fair! They started everything! I'm basically the victim who didn't do anything bad or mean to them that pushed them to do mean things to me!
F.Y.I., they even didn't say sorry to me after I found out what their modus operandi was. But when one of them heard me say kanina sa may burger stand, "Amigo sa g**t*y" (since yung close friend ko na involved dito heard them saying her name then mine and she was going to say it to me but may ka-tropa sila na nandun so she said, "Mamaya na. Nandito kasi yung isa nilang kaibigan" and she said it sarcastically and so I replied with what's scripted above), sinabi niya agad sa isa pa niyang friend na sa tingin niya ay ang tinutukoy ko. Then after that I heard this "giatay friend" of his saying, "G**t*y! BLAHBLAHBLAH*" (*I dunno what this was kasi I wasn't paying attention to him/her).
I HATE THEM. THEY'RE SO IMMATURE TO
REACH COLLEGE OR EVEN GET INTO THIS KIND OF INSTITUTION. THEY'RE SO STUPID NOT
TO THINK OF THE PAIN THEY CAUSED US IN THE FIRST PLACE & THINK ONLY OF THE STUPID THING I SAID
OUT OF ANGER AND HAD THEIR PRIDE HELD ABOVE THEIR STUPID HEADS!
I so want to tell my parents about this. Earlier, I really want to tell mom that I wanna transfer schools but I can't easily leave since it's a great school.
Then my mind had this stupid but great idea that I should just not mind them and let time heal things.
Like, as if!
What should I f*cking do?! HELP!
P.S. Sorry for cussing. I just don't know other ways to release my anger.
xo,
-♥C.
No comments:
Post a Comment