New post! New post!
Waaah! I'm soo bored. Nothing good happened today, well, except the fact that my crush (no, he isn't iPod nor umpire. He's just a regular sophomore guy from school that became my friend and whom I accidentally fall for) was there.
WRITE EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND:
I am listening:
I'd Lie - Taylor Swift. (Okay, this suits well)
*Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder (which I put on because of this question. Heh, sorry.)
Maybe I should:- go out tomorrow.
*Continue reading The Alchemist and finish it before June starts.
I'd Lie - Taylor Swift. (Okay, this suits well)
*Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder (which I put on because of this question. Heh, sorry.)
Maybe I should:- go out tomorrow.
*Continue reading The Alchemist and finish it before June starts.
I wish:- to finish college.
*To be successful, professionally. (One can never run out of wishes. Also, I am glad my wish then was granted. 💜)
*To be successful, professionally. (One can never run out of wishes. Also, I am glad my wish then was granted. 💜)
Chocolate is:- a brokenhearted girl's bestfriend.
*Every girl's best friend-- brokenhearted or not
*Every girl's best friend-- brokenhearted or not
I have lost my respect for:- people not worth respected.
*Someone who disrespected me in the first place. But I act around this person in a civil manner and that's that.
The last food I ate:- was noodles with egg that I prepared myself.
*My last pack of Growers peanuts.
*Someone who disrespected me in the first place. But I act around this person in a civil manner and that's that.
The last food I ate:- was noodles with egg that I prepared myself.
*My last pack of Growers peanuts.
The meaning of my display name is:- which one cause I have too many.
*Complex thoughts which I then tried so hard to keep in order.
*Complex thoughts which I then tried so hard to keep in order.
Love is:- not in my vocabulary. HEHE.
*What the world needs now. More than anything in the world.
Today: is fcukin tiring.
*Is my brother's birthday. And the day I reclaimed something that was a part of me.
Tomorrow: is a Saturday.
*will always be better. Still my day off. 👯*What the world needs now. More than anything in the world.
Today: is fcukin tiring.
*Is my brother's birthday. And the day I reclaimed something that was a part of me.
Tomorrow: is a Saturday.
LASTS:
Last time you cried?- I honestly forgot.
*Earlier, while I was watching Studio Ghibli's The Tale of Princess Kaguya. You should watch it if you haven't.
HAVE YOU EVER:
Lost someone close?- Hmm, yup. Everyone does.
*Yes. Physically and not.
Been drunk and threw up?- I don't drink. I'm good.
*Yes. Yes, younger self, I drink now.
*Yes. Physically and not.
Been drunk and threw up?- I don't drink. I'm good.
*Yes. Yes, younger self, I drink now.
THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:
Fallen out of love?- I haven't even been in love. It's all infatuation. Trust me.
*I don't know. Probably.
*I don't know. Probably.
Met someone who changed your life?- Yup.
*Nope.
It's 4 in the morning your phone rings:- Umm, nope. Call me at that freakin' time and I'm gonna kick your ass.
*If a friend was calling, I'll answer. I won't answer if it's from work.
What is your favorite food to eat?- Any where. I'm not choosy, eh.
*Ice cream. Always.
*Nope.
It's 4 in the morning your phone rings:- Umm, nope. Call me at that freakin' time and I'm gonna kick your ass.
*If a friend was calling, I'll answer. I won't answer if it's from work.
What is your favorite food to eat?- Any where. I'm not choosy, eh.
*Ice cream. Always.
Do you wear Crocs?- Nope.
*Still no.
*Still no.
Do you prefer warm or cold weather?- Cold. Living where I am right now, it should be obvious.
*Both. I can't live without the other.
*Both. I can't live without the other.
What do you currently hear right now?- Here In Your Arms - Hellogoodbye (Iheartthem)
*Better Davis Eyes and the sound of my fan.
*Better Davis Eyes and the sound of my fan.
What's your favorite C2 flavor?- The red one, apple.
*Still the red one.
*Still the red one.
What’s your favorite thing to have on your bed?- My bolster.
*Still my bolster.
Can you sleep in jeans?- Yup. Done that pa nga eh.
*I can.
*Still my bolster.
Can you sleep in jeans?- Yup. Done that pa nga eh.
*I can.
Something you just don't understand?- TFN.
*Alot I don't understand.
*Alot I don't understand.
Who was the last person you were in a car with?- Dianne.
*I can't remember.
Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?- Umm, I guess.
*Thinking of anybody won't hurt I guess.
What was your first thought when you looked at the mirror this morning?- Eck! I look hideous in my white uniform.
*I look like I had the longest sleep.
Do you care what others think about you?- Um, nope. Let them think.
*Most times..
10 yrs from now, Do you think you'll be successful?- I KNOW I'll be successful. You'll see.
*I don't know. I hope so. (It is weird to see my answer 8-9 years after. If you come to think of it, I can't say to my old self if I have succeeded her.)
What made you happy today?- Who-- umm, friends.
*The fact that it's my day off.
*I can't remember.
Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be?- Umm, I guess.
*Thinking of anybody won't hurt I guess.
What was your first thought when you looked at the mirror this morning?- Eck! I look hideous in my white uniform.
*I look like I had the longest sleep.
Do you care what others think about you?- Um, nope. Let them think.
*Most times..
10 yrs from now, Do you think you'll be successful?- I KNOW I'll be successful. You'll see.
*I don't know. I hope so. (It is weird to see my answer 8-9 years after. If you come to think of it, I can't say to my old self if I have succeeded her.)
What made you happy today?- Who-- umm, friends.
*The fact that it's my day off.
How many people do you trust?- I dunno. I don't trust people that easily.
*A few.
Ps, this is actually an old entry which I had not published from 8-9 years ago. And I thought of answering it now while keeping my old answers. It feels weird to see how I'm still the person I was before. Few changes here and there but still the same beautiful person.
💜🍃
*A few.
Ps, this is actually an old entry which I had not published from 8-9 years ago. And I thought of answering it now while keeping my old answers. It feels weird to see how I'm still the person I was before. Few changes here and there but still the same beautiful person.
💜🍃
No comments:
Post a Comment