Hey! It's me again. Another update this Saturday. Felt like I had nothing to do (which is contrary to fact since I do have something to work on)
Sinulog is almost here!
PIT SENYOR!
What preparations are you having? Me, I'm attending novena mass. :] I want to complete it. So hopefully, I could.
See how awesome this fiesta is!
I've been good these days that I want to cry.
I'd study harder this time. And yes, it's more serious now.
I want to finish studying and earn a good and noble job. This week has been great! So much good things that have happened.
I did tons of good deeds too. I want to follow Jaeson Ma's example. Doing one good deed a day. So by the end of the year, I could tell to myself that I've accomplished alot this year and be able to welcome year 2011 twice as good. Don't you agree? Do it, while it's still early.

I CAN DO THIS! I WILL DO THIS!

bye
No comments:
Post a Comment